Miracle Vitamin D3
|Overall heart health*|
|Natural Immune system health*|
|Balanced moods and feelings of well-being*|
|Strong and healthy bones*|
|Improved muscle strength*|
|Proper digestion and food absorption*|
|Ideal weight maintenance*|
|Healthy Energy and Endurance Support*|
Put Vitamin D's formula to work for you right away -- order "Miracle Vitamin D3" today!
After thirty years of being vilified by the medical establishment and the press, vitamin D is gaining new popularity -- and even becoming a hero -- as a nutrient that supports your overall health.*
Recent discoveries suggest it has significantly more far-reaching effects than just your bone health*, contrary to popular belief.
In fact, vitamin D is known to support your body's health systems in a variety of ways...* So much so that it’s not a stretch to suggest your body literally cries out for Vitamin D in many ways.
And now, with winter bearing down on the Northern Hemisphere with sleet, biting rain, and snow, you may not enjoy even the remote hope of getting Vitamin D from natural sunlight… unless you live on the southern tip of Florida, in Hawaii, in Mexico, or the southern hemisphere.
Vitamin D is so critical to your well-being lets looks into the astounding impact it has on your entire health…
The Vitamin D3 Revolution
Research suggests that up to 85% of people could be deficient in Vitamin D without knowing it... leaving them with less-than-optimal health. In fact, some scientists call for urgent action.
Because current scientific research suggests that all cells and tissues in your body have vitamin D receptors -- and further concludes that every cell and tissue needs Vitamin D for its well-being.*
Not only that, but Vitamin D is responsible for the regulation of over 2,000 genes in your body!*
Vitamin D engages in very complex metabolic processes within your body.* Scientists believe that vitamin D serves a wide range of fundamental biological functions relating to many aspects of your health.*
Your skin naturally produces your body's supply of Vitamin D from direct exposure to bright midday sun with a mere ten or fifteen minutes' exposure per day.
But for decades, you've been the target of a misinformation campaign from the media and conventional medicine that created a fear of sunshine. Therefore, most people either intentionally or unintentionally avoid the sun -- or smear on sunscreen that blocks the beneficial wavelengths that produce Vitamin D in your skin.
Vitamin D's influence on key biological functions vital to one's health and well-being mandates that Vitamin D3 supplementation can no longer be ignored by individuals striving to achieve and maintain a greater state of health.* Miracle Vitamin D3 Formula is a synergistic blend of Vitamin D3 with several targeted nutrients which complement many of the Vitamin D3’s desirable health benefits.*
Vitamin D is VITAL for You -- and for Your Family's Health, Too*
Having too little Vitamin D may not have any outwardly obvious signs. Yet Vitamin D (specifically the Vitamin D3 form) impacts an incredible array of support for systems and functions in your body...
|Cell formation and cell longevity*|
|Vascular system health*|
|Immune health*... Most people feel in better health during the summer sunshine months -- ever wonder why?|
|Healthy mood and feelings of well-being*|
|Weight management, including carbohydrate and fat metabolism*|
|Hair and hair follicles*|
|Strong and healthy bones, because Vitamin D encourages calcium uptake*|
|Proper digestion and food absorption*|
Since healthy levels of Vitamin D protect and promote so many of your body's functions, a deficiency may mean your body lacks the tools it needs to keep you in optimal health*...
Making sufficient Vitamin D a very important issue for you to address!
Because naturally, you want to be at your peak so you feel great, and accomplish so much each and every day.*
Your Only Realistic Ways to Acquire Vitamin D
Realistically, you have just three ways to obtain the Vitamin D your body needs.
I've long been an advocate that the absolute best way to get Vitamin D is through direct sunlight on your skin. It's the most natural way to acquire your D, and your body self-regulates the amount you receive.
But what if you live in northerly climates where direct sunlight is unavailable for months at a time, as it is in most of the continental U.S.? Short of moving to Hawaii, you still have two alternatives.
One alternative is to regularly use a tanning bed that utilizes UV-B rays. Whatever tanning bed you use, please be very sure it includes UV-B rays, so you get the exact rays that provide you optimal health benefits.
Your third alternative is internal supplementation with Vitamin D3 -- with a caveat.
Please -- if you supplement with Vitamin D3, have your Vitamin D levels tested routinely to ensure you do not overdose with it. You and your physician need to be aware of your Vitamin D levels so you can adjust your supplementation accordingly. This is a customized approach -- not a one-size-fits-all.
Having said that, studies suggest that most people are deficient in Vitamin D -- not overdosing with it.
How Can You Be Sure You're Getting Enough Vitamin D?
Just who is likely to most need Vitamin D supplementation? I include some general guidelines here -- though as just stated, I strongly believe you should be testing your levels to know for sure whether you personally need to supplement.
Some population groups are more likely to have lower-than-optimal Vitamin D levels than others. But remember that 85% are estimated to be deficient. Are you one of the 85% -- or in one of these groups that may suggest deficiencies?
|People with limited sunlight exposure. During the long grey winter months in northern latitudes, you may need to supplement your Vitamin D3.|
However, even during summer many of us are modern day ‘cavemen'. Most people get very little sun exposure during the summer. Your reasons might include working an indoor job during all the peak sunlight hours, avoiding the heat of the day, or cultural dress codes.
Even on the weekend, if it's rainy, you may miss sun exposure. If that's your situation, you probably don't receive the Vitamin D you need.
And did you know that your car, home, and office windows block most of the sun's wavelengths that your skin needs to produce Vitamin D? So don't count on getting it indoors -- or in your car.
Further, if you live in an industrial area with high-sulfur content air pollution (acid haze) blocking the sun's rays, your levels are likely low.
Your bare skin needs at least 10-15 minutes of exposure to direct sunlight every day to produce the Vitamin D you need. Just as with windows, jackets and long pants also block the sun's valuable wavelengths.
|Overweight people: Individuals who are overweight often have considerably higher needs for Vitamin D because Vitamin D is oil soluble and hidden in their fat.|
|Pregnant women: New evidence suggests that Vitamin D levels during pregnancy may be critically important for you and your baby.|
|The elderly: As you age, your skin loses the ability to generate Vitamin D. Plus, the elderly tend to spend more time indoors.|
|Dark-skinned people: Darker-skinned people have higher melanin levels, which blocks UVB radiation and limits the body's ability to produce Vitamin D3.|
What's more, Vitamin D is very rare in foods, and is only available in very limited quantities in eggs, liver and fatty fish.
So if you're in one of these groups above, or you spend your winters above 30 degrees latitude, or otherwise determine that you need Vitamin D3 supplementation, we at MindBodyHealth feel you should supplementing with Miracle Vitamin D3.
The new Book - Vitamin D3 and Solar Power by Dr Marc Sorenson EdD explains the need for sunlight or a healthy sunlight supplement and the results of sunlight deficiency.
Here are many of the health issues that can be improved by taking MindBodyHealth's Miracle Vitamin D3.
Vitamin D3 profoundly reduces the risk of:
|Many other major cancers*|
|Prevent Type-1 Diabetes in Children*|
Note: African Americans & other Dark-skinned people especially need Vitamin D3
Vitamin D3 helps prevent:
Vitamin D3 may diminish 105 diseases, disorders and conditions providing bactericidal protection from many drug - resistant diseases such as TB and Lupus, caused by sunlight deficiency.
Vitamin D3 helps maintains your Calcium Balance. Maintenance of blood calcium levels within a narrow range is vital for normal functioning of:
|the nervous system*|
|efficient utilization of calcium*|
Vitamin D3 Boosts Immunity*
Active Vitamin D3 is a potent immune system modulator. There is plenty of scientific evidence that Vitamin D3 has several different effects on immune system function that may enhance your immunity and inhibit the development of autoimmunity.*
Vitamin D3 Aids Insulin Secretion*
Vitamin D3 has a role in insulin secretion. The active form of Vitamin D3 plays a role in insulin secretion under conditions of increased insulin demand. Limited data in humans suggests that insufficient. Vitamin D3 deficiency levels may have an adverse effect on insulin secretion and glucose tolerance in type 2 diabetes. 10-12 More studies are needed on the role of D3, sunlight, and diabetes.*
Vitamin D3 and Blood Pressure Regulation*
Adequate Vitamin D3 levels may be important for decreasing the risk of high blood pressure. Again, more studies on Vitamin D3 and hypertension are necessary.*
Things We Need to Know About Vitamin D3 Deficiency and Cancer*
Think twice before applying that sunscreen! Did you know Vitamin D3 deficiency kills more than one million people each year? As more and more people slather on the sunscreen (which is most likely filled with harmful and toxic chemicals), they get less and less of nature's "sunshlight" Vitamin D3, which is synthesized by the skin when exposed to direct sunlight.*
On the flip side, the risk of being harmed by the sun is minimal. Sufficient Vitamin D3 levels can decrease a woman's breast cancer risk by 50 percent, and supress tumor growth in colorectal, breast and prostate cancer. Read on to learn more about the overwhelming evidence between cancer risk and vitamin D3 deficiency - and what you can do about it.*
18 Author Quotes about Vitamin D3 Deficiency and Cancer*
1. "Vitamin D3 suppresses tumor growth and promotes differentiation in colorectal cancer in much the same ways it does in breast and prostate cancer. Normal colon cells have higher vitamin D3 receptor concentrations than abnormal or cancerous colon cells." - James Dowd and Diane Stafford, The Vitamin D Cure
2. "The combination of vitamin D3 and vitamin A slows prostate cancer cell growth in the lab. Clinical research on activated vitamin D3 and vitamin D3-like molecules in humans shows promise. We know that activated vitamin D3 alone often slows the growth of prostate tumors, and the different concentrations of vitamin D3 receptors on cancer cells versus normal prostate cells can help to separate cancer cells from normal cells by growth rates." - James Dowd and Diane Stafford, The Vitamin D3 Cure
3. "D3 deficiency that plagues 80 percent of the American population. Vitamin D3 deficiency is associated with depression, prostate cancer, breast cancer, osteoporosis and almost every other degenerative disorder. 'The elderly, who spend little time in the sun and use sunscreen agents frequently, may be at risk for vitamin D3 deficiency,' according to a statement made by the Mayo Clinic." - Andreas Moritz, Cancer Is Not A Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism
4. "Over 42 percent of Americans suffer from vitamin D3 deficiency, and 47 percent of pregnant women are severely deficient in this important hormone. Their children tend to have weak bones that break easily, even during their childhood years. Many chronic illnesses are due to vitamin D3 deficiency, including osteoporosis, cancer, and depression. To make sufficient amounts of vitamin D3, dark-skinned people need to spend at least two to three times longer in the sun than do Caucasians." - Andreas Moritz, Cancer Is Not A Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism
5. "Vitamin D3 may play an anti-cancer role by slowing cell division. Sunshine is the natural source of Vitamin D." - Dr. Steve Blake, Vitamins and Minerals Demystified
6. "Vitamin D3 is crucial for the immune system and may play a role in cancer prevention as well." - Kenneth W Thomas, Ron Gilbert, Gerd Schaller, Side Effects: The Hidden Agenda of the Pharmaceutical Drug Cartel
7. "In 2007, Doctor Cedrick Garland and colleagues, using pooled analyses of available research, estimated that maintaining a vitamin D3 blood level of 55ng/ml could annually prevent 250,000 deaths worldwide, including 60,000 in the USA." - Marc Sorenson, Solar Power For Optimal Health
8. "I even learned that your own body freely generates the best anti-cancer medicine in the world - Vitamin D3 - a nutrient that's been proven to slash breast cancer risk by an astonishing 50 percent, but only if you get some exposure to natural sunlight or consume vitamin D3 through fish oils and nutritional supplements. - Mike Adams, Natural Health Solutions
9. "All African Americans have vitamin D3 deficiency and they consequently have higher rates of cancer. Slathering on sunscreen is not such a good idea. We've gone too far with sunscreen because we're not getting enough vitamin D3. This is a 'coming public health disaster in the US.' Everyone should get a half hour of sunshine a day." - Stacy Malkan, Not Just a Pretty Face: The Ugly Side of the Beauty Industry
10. "Research shows that vitamin D3 has a variety of important benefits besides lowering blood sugar. It seems to protect against eighteen different kinds of cancers, has a significant positive impact on the immune system in fighting colds and flus, viruses, and TB, and protects against rickets and osteoporosis." - Gabriel Cousens, There Is a Cure for Diabetes: The Tree of Live 21-Day+ Program
11. "Those not getting sufficient sunshine to meet their vitamin D3 needs should take a supplement. Vitamin deficiency is epidemic in America, and it contributes not only to the development of osteoporosis but to increased cancer and heart disease as well." - Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Cholesterol Protection for Life, New Expanded Edition
12. "On the other hand, lack of sun exposure and subsequent vitamin D3 deficiency kills more than one million people each year. Comparatively, the risk of being harmed by the sun is minimal. The most dangerous of skin cancers, which is melanoma, usually appears in parts of the skin where the sun does not reach at all, or not reach enough. If you have the opportunity, for optimal protection expose your entire body to the sun, including the private parts." - Andreas Moritz, Cancer Is Not A Disease -- It's A Survival Mechanism
13. "Now it seems as if every month there is a new study documenting the beneficial effects of sunlight and vitamin D3, which, as you know, we get from the sun. For instance, in one of these recent studies, researchers at the Moore’s Cancer Center at the University of California, San Diego (a very sunny place), concluded that almost 150,000 cases of cancer - particularly colorectal and breast cancer - could be prevented each year by just ten to fifteen minutes a day of exposure to sunlight." - Frank Lipman, Mollie Doyle -- Spent: Revive: Stop Feeling Spent and Feel Great Again
14. "Numerous other studies have supported this research, showing that modest unprotected exposure to sunlight helps the body produce the vitamin D3 it needs to keep bones healthy and protect against cancer, including skin cancer. Yes, you read that right. Of course, repeated sunburns - especially in childhood and in very fair-skinned people - have been linked to melanoma. But there is no credible scientific evidence that moderate sun exposure causes skin cancer." - Frank Lipman, Mollie Doyle -- Spent: Revive: Stop Feeling Spent and Feel Great Again
15. "A study from Finland also confirmed a connection with a deficiency of vitamin D3 and prostate cancer. People living in northern hemispheres, where the days are dark most of the winter months could benefit from taking a vitamin D3 supplement. Don't forget about also taking a whole food supplement to get all your daily requirements of all the essential nutrients."- Gregory, A. Gore, Defeat Cancer
16. "The net result is, that not getting enough sunlight lowers your vitamin D3 and serotonin levels and thereby increases your risk of cancer and many other illnesses. Also be aware that most cosmetics now contain UV-blocking chemicals. These include face creams, makeup products, moisturizers, lotions and anti-wrinkle creams. If you feel you absolutely need a sunscreen product because you are unable to avoid the direct midday sun, make sure it has mostly natural ingredients in them." - Andreas Moritz, Cancer Is Not A Disease -- It's A Survival Mechanism
17. "Doses of 1 micro-gram per day of Vitamin D3 have been shown to reduce blood pressure in hypercalcemic patients. Vitamin D3 may also be effective against cancer. Results of one nineteen-year long study of 1954 Chicago men which showed that an intake of greater than 3.75 micrograms per day of vitamin D3 was associated with a 50 percent reduction of colorectal cancer." - Gary Null, Ph.D., Gary Nulls Ultimate Anti-Aging Program
18. "We know that the skin needs vitamin D3, which is produced in response to sunshine. We also know that the skin needs vitamin A. But today man's body has become so degenerated, so filled with mucus, acid toxins, and mineral and vitamin deficiencies that he can't spend a great amount of time in the sunshine. There are many people who develop all kinds of skin conditions from exposure to the sun and then falsely put the blame on sunshine. The sun pulls out the impurities below the skin - trying to purify you. Skin cancers spring from toxic cells." - Patricia Bragg and Paul C. Bragg, The Miracle of Fasting: Proven Throughout History for Physical, Mental & Spiritual Rejuvenation
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is nutritional in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.